MATLAB is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks. This programme is basic introduction to the environment of MATLAB. Programme is designed to introduce student to basic programming and functionality of MATLAB.
Introduction to MATLAB technical environment and using MATLAB as a computational tool to solve high computational problems encountered in the engineering processes. Plotting curves, finding solutions using matrices, vectors and equations. Importing exporting data in the form of .csv, .xlxs and .txt files. Load analyze and manipulate Images and perform relational operators
Introduction to MATLAB
• Introduction and installation of software
• Explaining Software and more about software
• Variables and their types.
• Basic Arithmetic operations
• Permutation Combination and prime no.
• Assignment 1
Vectors and Matric
• Basics of Vector
• Indexing and sorting of vectors. Some important Aspects.
• Basics of matrices
• Advancing with matrices
• Functions for matrices
• Introduction to image processing with MATLAB
• Minor Project 1
Data Visualizations and Conditions
• Data visualization
• Different graphs and their plotting
• Subplot and Handling
• Conditional statements
• Nesting of Conditional statements
Loops and Functions
• Loops and their uses
• Project by loops
• Introduction to Simulink